Maximize the amounts of fabrics in scrappy HST based quilts. Learn the ins and outs of the process, the block making capabilities, adding WOW! to your scrap borders, and be inspired to take the process to new levels to elevate your quilting!
You will receive an official supply list upon paid registration to the class, but here is a preview of what you'll need:
Supplies for actual project
• Fat quarter of background fabric
• Eight scraps, all different fabrics (You might want these to be more attractive than your practice squares)
You’ll want to choose eight different fabrics. Options people seem to like:
• Four light, four dark
• Four fabrics of one color, four of another color
• Theme – 8 polka dot fabrics, 8 novelty, etc
• 8 different of one color
• Rainbow Anything goes, just make sure you choose eight different fabrics
If you own the Clearly Perfect Slotted Trimmers they are perfect for this project. If not, make sure you have a small square ruler for trimming.
© Copyright 2022
Great Lakes Heritage Quilters is a 501(c)4 non-profit social organization and our purpose is to stimulate an interest in quilting, educate our members, and engage in charitable projects that benefit our community.